Today we reviewed the XYZ Affair.
To start, students got out the Cornell notes they took on the XYZ affair, and the three questions they wrote about it.
I had students get into groups. In their groups they chose the "best" question they wrote and one member from the group wrote this question on their classes piece of paper in the front of the room.
I then read the questions to the class. Students needed to:
1- determine the kind of question being asked according to Bloom's taxonomy.
2- answer the question.
We then discussed the different levels of Bloom's, and the answers to the questions.
At the end of class I gave students a review sheet for the upcoming test. The review sheet is due on Thursday, 2/20.
New Republic Study Guide
pg. 293-297
pg. 298-302
pg. 303-307
glossary
index
Homework is:
1- Complete the questions on the Alien and Sedition Acts if you have not yet done so, and
2- Begin working on the study guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment