Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/12/13

Today I assisted Ms. Buckless in de-briefing yesterday's assembly.  Ms. Moloney taught class.

To begin she collected the DBQ homework.  I will grade these and get them back as soon as I possibly can.

Next, Ms. Moloney gave a presentation on how to take Cornell notes, and how to take notes from a reading.
Cornell Notes Instructions

Taking notes from a reading

pgs. 305-306

Next, students were given an outline for Cornell notes.  They were given an assignment which will be a homework grade.

Cornell Notes Form

Homework is to read pages 305-306, and take Cornell notes on the reading.

Next, students need to write three questions and answers based on the notes they took.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.Pope it is Bryan Polanski,
    I can not find the pages for 305-306.
    I don't think i can do my homework if i don't have the pages to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it Rebecca it is not on here so i can't do my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cannot complete the homework due tomorrow for class, Jacob Gould

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find the pages for the homework, so I am unable to complete the homework assignment.

    ReplyDelete