My apologies for the tardiness of this posting. Tech services put a new firewall on the internet at school and I am currently unable to update this blog. I will try to stay up to date on the blog by updating it at home, but no guarantees.
At the beginning of class students wrote down the daily goals and answered two warm-up questions, as I checked their homework. We then reviewed last night's homework and the warm-up.
We then finished the notes where we discussed the Three Fifths Compromise. See last week's postings for the notes and note sheet.
At the end of class students looked at the number of people living in each state. They calculated the population according to the Three Fifths Compromise, and determined the number of representatives each state would receive based on this decision. Use the formula at the bottom of the sheet to calculate both the population after the 3/5 comp. and the number of representatives.
Three Fifths Compromise Activity
Homework is to finish the front side of the "Three Fifths Compromise" sheet.
No comments:
Post a Comment